Combines choice to make

Cutter2388

I dont se why you couldnt get by fine with the 2366, 1200 acres you should be fine. I am sure in certain cituations you would want the 2388, but that will probably be few and far between. For the price difference I think in your cituation I would get the 2366. I havent ran a 2366 myself but have run the 24inch rotors for years, I now run a 2188 and a 2388. I know here at home in windrowed crops if the farmer uses a small windrower a 2366 will run side by side with a 2388, it gets to the point where you can only pick up the crop to a certain speed without getting to agressive and shattering it. like I say you should be tickled pink with a 2366, and the new style cab is a day and night difference from the 1680, as far as I am concerned case has the best cab in the business... My thoughts

mx270

ran both 2366 and 88 with 8 row heads in 190 bu corn the 88 had a lot more to it if you get in to corn with a lot of stalk and leaves ran 25 ft 1020s on both and right flew through beans

randy

I run a 20 ft and an 8 row ch on a 1660. The machine handles beans fine. It can get a little bogged down in real good wet corn but I'm happy. You shouldn't have any trouble with a 66'.

mx270

Hey bruce that been kind of a ongoing joke around my area cause a local Deere Freak bought an STS and couldn't afford the payments so he had to sell his caddy to make a payment