Combines I have seen the future new rotaries

easy_e

Could someone please tell me where to get this brochure or other printed information quicklyIJ thank you

brodale

The specs I saw showed the 7010 at 325 hp and the 8010 at 375 hp. Each had a 40 hp bulge for unloading and the rotor diameter was 30 inches. The engine was froeign built but I can't think of the name of it right now but the rotor was hydralically driven. Can't remember any other specs but could easily track the sheet down.

greenstrat

" in tougher crops the engine will automatically up the hp and in poorer_easier lugging the hp will drop off to conserve fuel." All diesels will only use as much rack as the governor tells it to depending on the load. It does not matter if you have a 1000 hp motor, if you have a 100 horse load it will only use that much fuel. Who can use a machine that is 40% bigger than a 2388IJ Who can afford itIJ

Chris

Everything I've read said that it was going to use the same line of Iveco engines that the NH is.

Roster

The engine is an Iveco. This particular model also powers the New Holland CR's. Not sure if it's the same one that is in the CX or not. Iveco is owned by Fiat, just like CNH. Their main business is to manufacture heavy trucks and engines in Europe. Iveco, CNH and Cummins started a joint venture called the European Engine Alliance in 1996. They are working together to develop new ag engines, primarily for the European market. But, it wouldn't surprise me if Cummins had some involvement with this engine.

SilverTurnedGreen

If you're referring to the TX903, you're right! I had that prototype beast housed in my_my neighbours shed for 2 weeks. The TX903 sounds very familiar to this new Axial-Flow, and with most of the Massey engineers in Brantford unemployed after Massey's sudden exit, it would be interesting to see if any of Massey's technology "trickled it's way" into the new Axial-Flow. I guess time will tell!

SilverTurnedGreen

New Holland had the rotor in 1975. Hardly breaking news for 1977. ;-)

Guy_C

Yes they had a rotor in 77 but it was driven with a belt wasn't itIJ