Combines 8010 update

greengoose

Please show me quality in a deere besides the cab and colour IJ I have one I sure don't see it .. All Deere can do is build a class 6 machine and to reach the class 7 and 8 just add more horsepower.. real good don't ya think.. more cleaning area would be a good startIJ or am I wrong

running_red

i dont think that is the regular chads who posts on here, it looks like identity theft to me. if it is really you chads i am really disapointed in you :)

anteater6788

About five weeks ago we met three new 8010's heading east on I-74 in Illinois and Indiana.

Chads

You are correct sir. It would be some of the greene colered pricks running around again, I suppose. Chads

CAJUN__BOY

tony went to dealer supper other night at church hall big 8010 in parking lot no lightning strickes so the good lord must see some good in it,good friend of mine is head tech there he's taking a 2 week intro course then will go back for the real thing he told me he's got a stack of updates 2 inches thick one update he tells me is scheduled to take 2 men 69hrs to complete. well if they don't work out they can always park them out front of McDonalds or Burger King an let the kids crawl thu them. would like to know if anyone ever tried to install l10 or M11 cummins on a 21 or 2388 you boys up north like to tinker with projects like thatIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJ

justapurrin

by george since the first combines were ever builtIJIJIJ(grin!!!!)

Chads

Only quality thing about deere is the marketing programme. There, that's better. Chads

Chads

What would you gain by installing an l-10IJ And, will they stand up to the constant RPM'sIJ Chads

Case_Farmer

Are you insaneIJ the 2188-2388 cabs are a heck of alot nicer and better than the john deere's i used to run a couple rogators with the john deere cab on it..854 model and talk about crapy