Combines combining movies

Big_Al

I think you are missing a classic movie about custom harvesting. I think the title was "Amber Waves" it starred Dennis Weaver and Kurt Russel had a part in it has a hand on the harvest run. It had Massey Combines I think they were 760's How much for your DVD

hellandharvester

I have heard of that movie but have never seen it I would like to. If anyone has a copy I would be happy to trade. I am not selling this DVD and am not interested in profit. Just like to keep the old Massey flame burning.

Unit_2

Hey Al, Don't know if you heard or not, we lost that old custom harvester today. Dennis Weaver went to that great wheat field in the sky. He made a great custom harvester but even better side kick to Matt Dillon in Gun Smoke.

Big_Al

Yes I just heard this morning he was a great actor. I remember him in Mcloud riding his horse down the street. He was great in that series. That movie Amber Waves was great. Have you heard if they got any rain around Frederick last weekend. Take Care Al

Unit_2

Al, I was watching radar on the computer and they may have received a little rain but I think they were right on the edge of some good rain. Davidson probably got more that Frederick did.

Combine_Wizard

Marvin, yes I want one of each of those. I loved my old Yellow Trail From Texas tape, but have since lost it, and the American Harvest [also called Race Against the harvest] is no longer available--so may as well be copied. I will call you soon and give you my snail mail addy as my own puter is down so can't send_receive e-mails anyway. I was NOT impressed by the wormy role played by Weaver who either made the custom harvester look dumb and made a hero of a draft dodger! American Harvest is the way to go.