Combines 12 Volt Clock

T__langan

I'm sure your wife would make it worth your time to put a picture of her up there to cover the hole! ;)

Keith_williams

I believe the Infamous MIl picture would be prrrrrrfect for this. It could serve many functions. 1) Give you something to vent at when you plug up. 2) Keep the wife happy. See I always have your mom's picture handy. (Well maybe we are asking TOO much there.) 3) Keep the mice from chewing on the wiringIJ Anyone have any better onesIJIJ Or with your MIl tbran, worse onesIJIJ Sorry Mrs Tbran, couldn't help myself.

T__langan

OK, I suppose I should provide some useful info every so often. If you don't NEED a clock, as most radios now have a clock on them, check with parts or a junkyard and see if you can find the plastic "plug" that they installed in combines without the optional clock. I'm pretty sure it just snaps into the hole. It shouldn't be too hard to find one of these. Take care-

Tom

Keith and Tom l, I asked my bride for a picture of her and she thought my idea was so sweet she is upstairs baking an apple pie. I wonder what she will do when I ask for one of the MIl. Scratch the plug idea. I love fresh apple pie. Tom Russell

lbran

What combine do you haveIJ Is your clock the rectangle type or is it the round type. I can find you one, have UPS can deliver!

PETE

I'm sorry for being so ignorant, but what does MIl stand forIJ Go ahead hit me hard I have my bunker gear on.

Tom

R60 rectangle type. Do you have an original Gleaner clockIJ I will measure the opening if that will help. E-mail particulars so we can arrange payment. Now what kind of explaining will I have to give the wifeIJ Tom Russell