Combines AFX8010 Factory Warranty Extension

FR

New about the 8010, explain this 10000hr warranty and what it costs on the tractors thanks.

farmert

All MX's ,Stx's , tg and tj's have it all you have to do is sign up and do the required oil samples a couple times a year their is no cost it's called ultra shield warranty

farmert

what about guys like me that bought the second year to start withIJ

Winst

Don't you have to also use Case oil and Hy Tran fluidIJ Not that there is anything extra costly about that, Case lubricants are quite reasonable when compared to any other high quality oil or trans fluid.

FR

It's called sh-- out of luck. Or try asking for your money back or try for a 3rd year I am sure they won't get all the bugs out in one more.

FR

Nobody at my dealership has ever said any thing about a ultra sheild waranty and we use all Case lubs and you say no aditional cost for it, well I guess I will go back and bug them about more waranty on my tractors now, the Quads have a two year waranty that I new of thanks.

R_J_M

Taken from CaseIH website; "Case IH customers can now extend their eligible tractor, combine, cotton picker and stationary engine warranties by using Case IH lubricants, filters, coolants and fluid analyses at the recommended service intervals. The new Ultra Shield protection plan offers a 10-year, 10,000-hour warranty." We signed up on this program when we traded in and bought our new STX's in the fall. It's all really easy, and either your dealer will come out and do the fluid analyses at your farm, or they give you the kit's to do it yourself and take it in for them to test.

farmert

I traded for my 375 because of it and it's transferable 1 time we have 3 units under it. I think it's best to let the dealer do the tests then if anything happens IJ it's not my fault my .02

SIlVER_DOllAR_SAlOON

ISN'T lUCKY SH** THE DAUGHTER OF JACK AND PISASH**---MAY BE A DIFFERENT FAMIlY. SERIOUSlY, YOU'D BETTER GET AFTER THE WARRANTY THING AS IT MAY BE A lIMITED TIME OFFER!!