Almost time for snowplow

Desi

Desi

Golden Chicken
My husband and I were just talking about winterizing. During this process we put the snow plow blades on. Do you do this before the first snowfall or wait? What are you using to plow?

MichaelS

MichaelS

Farm Hand
We are proactive and do it ahead of time. I actually have a plow for my truck (Ford) and for our International tractor. We even have one for our ATV but I don't put that one on unless absolutely necessary.

BIGRED

BIGRED

Golden Chicken
We are proactive here! I'd rather not be caught with my "pants down". We haven't put any plows on yet but we are gearing up to do just that.

Desi

Desi

Golden Chicken
I'm glad we put ours on because we were part of that Nor'easter storm at the end of last week. Some parts near us got up to 3 feet of snow. We only got 13 inches! We even had a snow day from school.

TammiT

TammiT

Farm Hand
Holy smokes, 3 feet of snow. I'm glad that was not us. We too put our plows on already. I think it is better to be ready than not. My husband also plows for our neighbor (family) so it's best to be ready.

Farmallh

Farmallh

Golden Chicken
We got dumped on here too. We are supposed to get another big storm just in time for Christmas. The snow we have isn't going anywhere soon so I could care less about more in time for a White Christmas.
We put our plows on early too.