Anyone paying attention to NY?

Holii

Holii

Farm Hand
Is anyone paying attention to NY and Governor Cuomo? What the heck is going to happen? Why give false information to the federal authorities. I don't know what to believe anymore. I listened to him daily for months when he was giving his daily pandemic briefings.

Shelbii

Shelbii

Farm Hand
Yeah, I've seen all the mess. I don't know what will come out of it. Even that lady that is his second hand said they gave false information to the feds. What a mess. Didn't he win an Emmy?

Birdie

Golden Chicken
No, I haven't. I've been focused on Texas, their giant power bills, and the fact that some people are freezing to death. What is going on in New York? I hope you guys are doing okay. I should know the answer, but sometimes the news gets depressing and I have to shut it off.

Gordyg

Gordyg

Farm Hand
Texas is a mess but getting better. Hopefully they figure out that mess before it happens again (if it does).
I guess the Governor is on the hot seat in NY. Something about sending the wrong information about nursing home deaths to the Federal Government when they were asked. They are saying it looks like he was covering up something.

BIGRED

BIGRED

Golden Chicken
Five, that is five women have now accused the Governor of sexual harassment! This is on top of the nursing home scandal. Yet, he is still giving his daily speeches about just how wonderful he is. I can't wait to see what happens to him or what becomes of this.

pseag

pseag

Farm Hand
Honestly I think I just read 6 have come forward. I listened to him today and he swears he isn't stepping down. Impeachment will be the only way to get him out of office and out of "power".

Trubadour

Trubadour

Farm Hand
If the majority of voters want him out, he should resign. If the majority of other politicians want him out, that should mean nothing. He works for the voters, not other politicians.

Holii

Holii

Farm Hand
I don't agree @Trubadour. I believe that the police are now involved. A couple of the cases have been turned over to them. What he is doing is illegal. He is using his power (job) to sexually harass women (or so they claim).