Brrrr. Negative weather

Desi

Desi

Golden Chicken
It was negative degrees this morning, brrrr! I am so ready for spring! Every year the cold seems colder! How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

Jonny B Goode

Jonny B Goode

Farm Hand
Right now its mild. I personally think there has been a bit more rain than usual but the weather man disagrees.

All in all though, it's nice.

Logan

Logan

Farm Hand
It is pretty mild here right now but I see that it is supposed to get cooler later this week. I don't know if it's just me or what, but it seems the older I get, the less tolerant of the cold I am.

leon

leon

Golden Chicken
It also mild over here, though the past two months have witnessed more rain than anticipated, so there was a lot of water harvesting! I expect the next few weeks to be cooler.

Andrew T

Andrew T

Farm Hand
It's in the 40s over here. So, it's not terribly cold, but it's definitely not warm, either. I don't like the extreme cold, but I can deal with the weather we've been having lately.

Dan

It was 70 today but the dreaded summer is coming

Kathy

Kathy

Farm Hand
It's been in the 30s and 40s here. I know a lot of people don't like the cold and snow, but I actually don't mind it. I love to build snowmen with my kids when it's nice and snowy!

Desi

Desi

Golden Chicken
I love making snowmen with the kids too but it was too cold to snow. It was the kind of cold that hurts your face when you're outside. Bring on spring!