Combines Captain Kangaroo the Flywheel king

tbran

I knew Capt. Kang. as a lad. Capt. Kang. was a friend of mine. Mr. Rolf you are no Kapt. Kang...... doesn't have anything to do with combines but I just couldn't resist :)))) (oh gee I hope I didn't offend - did you see or remember the Quale pres debate year ago where that line comes fromIJ I forget we have a international audience)

T__langan

The truth FINAllY comes out - tbran is Mr. Greenjeans!! Jeez, an AGCO dealer, poet, philanthropist, kiddie show guy, and a preacher too. How do you do itIJIJ!!

tbran

Well, you see there is a phone booth right out side... I simply loosen the tie, look around to see if anyone is looking, deftly remove the glasses, step inside, close the door and .......................................................but I do make mistakes, ever notice I wear my undies OVER my tightsIJIJIJIJ

T__langan

Yea, we noticed - but how do you get your flock to take you seriously when you preach to them dressed that wayIJ ;) PS: If it turns out that you are also Pee Wee Herman, just keep that to yerself, okIJ