Combines Dealer Problems need a contact

slims

check the gap between the knotter and the twine arm it should be almost touching when the twine arm comes up to the knotter, if is to far away this can happen. where are you located.

John_W

I don't know what this will get you, but NH has a "contact us" email address on their North American web site. Nothing to lose...

Shane_IN

We looked over everything and the swipe arm touches the billhook, however it is brand new and if I work on it and something goes wrong then I am to blame. Soooo, we are letting the supposed pro's do the warranty work. located near South Bend, IN.

slims

call laker's in rushville they are very good on balers. phone is (765)932-5521

Shane_IN

Thanks for the info. louis Gelder's, the dealer is coming to get again in the morning to take it back to Benton Harbor to work on it in their shop. I evidently made a point last phone call, the owners son answered and appologized profusly and claimed he had a bit of a nasty conversation with the service department. We will see what happens. If it still doesn't work correctly I am either gonna have another dealer work on it and charge Gelder's or make them bring me a new baler and make them put our thrower on the new baler.