Gardening Video Tutorials

Harmony

Harmony

Farm Hand
A lot of my friends have been interested in starting their own gardens for some time but just never felt they had the time to do so. With many of them out of work right now, they have bought seeds and are planning to start their gardens soon.

I wast thinking about putting together some video tutorials on gardening. I feel bad charging for them, considering so many people are struggling right now, so I'm just going to put a donate button on my site if people would like to chip in a few dollars.

It's been a while since I was a beginning gardener. What types of things should I include in my tutorial?

Almost Eden

Almost Eden

Bean Stalker
There are tons of fantastic videos that are already out there. I don't mean to discourage you, but if you aren't planning to earn money off the videos then I wouldn't spend time making them. How many people are likely to tip through a tip jar? Will YouTube even let you post one? It's planting season. We're busy folks. Can you really take all that on?

I don't mean to be a Negative Nelly and it's super sweet of you to try to help your friends. If you decide to do the videos then I'd recommend sticking with the basics like how to care for the soil, when to plant, what to plant, what to do about pests and diseases, and how to harvest the crops.