Trucks & Trailers Golf carts are my new must-have

Petal to the Metal

Petal to the Metal

Golden Chicken
Last month I bought two used gas-powered golf carts and I kick myself for putting it off for so long as they're incredibly beneficial. They're zippy and can fit in the tiniest of spaces without doing any damage to the plants. It can also hold lots of stuff. I think the max weight they'll hold is a little over 1,000 pounds, but that fits my needs just fine. Just wanted to share my experience in case anyone else is on the fence about getting one.

Kathy

Kathy

Farm Hand
I need to see about finding something like that for myself. It takes a while to walk across the field if I need to talk to someone who's working out there, and I don't want to drive our truck through the field to reach them.

Julianna

Julianna

Farm Hand
I've thought about getting one too for our homestead. Why did you pick the gas model instead of the battery operated model? Of course, that's assuming you had the choice.

Paul

Paul

Farm Hand
We have a golf cart, and I just love it! It makes getting around the farm much easier and faster. It also gives me a short break here and there. I'm on my feet so much of the day that a little ride in the golf cart is a nice treat.

Jack L

Jack L

Farm Hand
On the homestead it would be perfect. But if you want to trek out to where the wild things are, you need a quad. Out where I live you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a quad.