Combines hopper top

The_Red

Could you please post that information againIJ I need to get a tarp for my 4400 hopper. looks like it will be outside a couple of more years before I can expand the barn.

RICEMAN

The guys name is Joe looney. He lives in West Memphis AR. Phone n is 870 732 6128. I don't know if he has tops for such an old machine. But I am sure if you gave him the measurements, he can make one. There is not any old machines left running in these parts. I have never even seen a 4400. in person. But I enjoy hearing about yours.

RICEMAN

The guys name is Joe looney. He lives in West Memphis AR. Phone n is 870 732 6128. I don't know if he has tops for such an old machine. But I am sure if you gave him the measurements, he can make one. There is not any old machines left running in these parts. I have never even seen a 4400. in person. But I enjoy hearing about yours.

The_Red

Thank you for the information. There are still some 4400s running in Indiana. They were very popular around here through the 1970s and early 1980s. This poor machine has been out in the weather since 1992. I'll bet I will have to do some grain tank repair under the unloading horizontal augur.