Combines Hugger IJIJIJIJ

tbran

n1 Momma is always right even when she isn't - understandIJ Ok n2. Pull into your rows and do it perfect - might want to let the Mrs. do this; do the planter rows EXACTlY match upIJ Mine don't and bout every year at harvest we say "n$%% we ment to reposition row 3 and 5 but,,,," n4 (still looking for three ain't you) 71353074 is the no. for outter gathering extentions. This helps in many situations by providing a higher outter surface to guide in wanten stalks of corn who might have tendency to hang on the low outter profile.. They don't work in down corn however. n5 Say hello to the pretty navigator for me!

lbran

Make sure the divider points were put on right. I had a customer who had that problem years ago and come to find out, we (that includes tbran)put them on the wrong side and it will fit and give the problem your talking about. Check it out.

Tom

The divider points are tipped slightly outward. Otherwise, how would I know if they are incorrectIJ Thanks for your help on this and other problems as well. Tom Russell

Tom

Thanks for the advice on women. Thou shall never forget who is always right. Are you guys related or do you merely alternate t and lIJ Your posts are always informative and they lighten up the day as well. Tom Russell

lbran

We are 1st cousins, grew up on same farm. tbran is the brains, I'm on the other end!

T__langan

Kind of reminds me of that movie Mad Max, Beyond Thunderdome where there is this guy(s) called Master Blaster. A little midget with lots of brains (Master(tbran)) rides around on this BIG, STRONG, feller's shoulders (Blaster(lbran)) directing him what to do. The little guy had no physical ability and the big guy was retarded but together they made quite a team. Guess you had to see the movie to appreciate!...... Tom langan

tbran

Hey!!! lets not get personal,,,, remember just like Gleaner combines,,,,big things come in small packages!!!!!