Combines Hyper I and II I bow before thee

T__langan

Yes, I will vouch for Midwest Diesel - calibration of our pump, labor, and some gaskets and seals came to around $160.00. CHEAP compared to our original plan to turn the screw up - that would have given her more power but wastes fuel. Governor was our problem. I will also add that at the harveting rate I mentioned, we still had reserve capacity. Could've shifted to 3rd gear but stayed at 5.5-5.7 mph to do better job at the head. We like to pick up as much down corn as possible and even at these speeds, it taxes a persons reaction time. Maybe we'll have to hang a twelve row out front..! Tom langan

DannyBoy

Tom: With the Mod's you have done, do you think the R52 could handle an 8-30"IJ Sounds like you've got this R52 really working for you. Knowledge is a wonderful thing. It's great the Guy's on here are willing to share it. Happy Harvesting to one and all....

T__langan

Dannyboy - without a doubt it would handle an 8-30, especially when we get the rest of the mods done. We still need to extend helicals into the discharge area and extend the helical over the feed inlet. We would also like to go with rasp bar all the way across discharge on four bars as opposed to our current setup. Watch out then - the sound barrier will be within reach! Actually, I think an 8-30 would be better than a 6-30 to keep ground speed lower. Ideally, we really like to run at 4 mph but we can't hold her back!! Best of luck!!

lbran

Please send photo of scrotal section, so as we may post to our web site. Please have another color combine in front, so as to look that it is trying to escape castration!