Combines Information on 9400

Bryan_Mitchell

DAM is automatic header height for running a flex header in beans and DAS is automatic reel speed, for and aft is to move the reel forward and back if your header is so equiped. This is one feature I,ve always had but do not use much at all. When it comes to the 9400 I do not know much about that machine, but the 9500 is a hard machine to beat. The 1993 models had a problem with the tach, the ones we had the cyl. hrs. went to 100 and flipped back to 0 so be sure to check it over close to make sure hr.s look close to wear because more than likely it's had a new tach at one time or another.

lONGFEllOW

HARVEST TRAK IS A GRAIN lOSS MONITOR. AS FAR AS PERFORMANCE A 9400 WIll DO ABOUT THE SAME AS A 9500 WITH A 4 OR 6 ROW HEAD. THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE I BElIEVE IS POWER. IF YOU STAY AWAY FROM THE EARlY MODElS WITH THE SMAll ENGINES, AND IF YOU ARE A FlAT lANDER, POWER IS NOT A PROBlEM. HERE IN THE HIllS, WE HAVE EXPERIENCED SOME POWER PROBlEMS WITH THE 9400'S. BOTH COMBINES WIll DO AN EXCEllENT JOB IF YOU ADUST THEM PROPERlY.