Is it a sewer problem?

Pinewood Acres

Pinewood Acres

Farm Hand
When someone runs the washing machine, the toilets start bubbling up. It's the weirdest thing. Does that mean our sewer line needs to be flushed? I can't think of what it could be.

Almost Eden

Almost Eden

Bean Stalker
I have no idea. I'm just stopping by to show some solidarity. I've been in situations where appliances were acting up or something was wrong with the house and it's an uneasy feeling. I hope you figure it out soon and that the fix is affordable!

Gordyg

Gordyg

Farm Hand
That is sure strange. When we needed our sewer pumped, the toilets backed up. We didn't have any problem with the washing machine. You might have a problem with the leech bed.

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
It could be a bunch of things, a partially clogged main sewage line or your septic tank may need pumping. Call a plumber who handles sewage systems.

Pinewood Acres

Pinewood Acres

Farm Hand
We've got someone coming out later today. It sounds to me like something is hung in the washing machine hose, but I'm no pro. Thanks for the help.

BarkerB

BarkerB

Farm Hand
I'm glad you called someone! Let us know how you make out. I hope it is an easy and cheap fix! Fingers crossed for you!