Combines JD 4435 Combine

prairiedog

i'm not sure but i think it is plenty high. not sure of the exchange rate but even at $2.00 to 1 from what ive seen its high but i havent seen the machine what is the exc rate really, 1.47 to one IJIJIJ but knowing the macnine is worth untold money too this is just my opinion.

The_Red

Is the 4435 a hillside version of the 4400 or 4420IJ That price sounds way way too high to me. If it is a 4420 version, you have a German built engine and transmission according to my Deere dealer. My farm neighbor had a 4420 and it was a maintenance nightmare.

95man

Isn't a 4435 totally different from a 4420IJ I thought the 4435 machines were primarily used in foreign countries, I know they are newer, and definetely overpriced, just like 99% of equipment.

beet

I would stay far far away from any 4435 no matter what the price. too much metric on them

Deere

After 4420 JD came out with 4425 86-88(we have a 88)then 4435 89-91 they were built at Zweibruecken Works from overseas.4435 has some inprovements over 4425 like hydro transmission,longer straw walkers,longer unloading auger and bigger motor.We have 2300hrs on our 4425 with no problems we really look it over in the offseason because JD dealers don't carry parts for it they have to order them and it takes a couple of days.Before last season we change all the belts most of them were worn and we didn't want downtime during harvest.4425_4435 are good 4row_15foot 500acs ayear combines I wouldn't do custom work with them, I would say the 9000's are coped after them with the motor in the back and nice big quiet cabs.In my area 4row combines bring good money our combine with 443_915 flexhead $45-$50000(Canadian)easy late 4420 are $30000.

The_Red

Thanks for the pix and information. looks like a small fry 9000 basically.

rbwapiti

4435: German built combine for Deere by Claas, I think. Previous model was a 4425. They are primarily a 4 row wide corn capacity, smaller than a 6620, or 1660. Hard to get parts for. In my opinion not a very good venture on Deere's part. It was brought in to replace the U.S. built 4420 and 4400 which were 4 row machines. A neighbor of mine has one and is waiting on parts from Germany to arrive. Meanwhile, he is hiring is combining done. Hope this helps

He_Mann

Thanks, I saw one advertised with a 6row narrow corn head and a 20' Bean head. My first thought was that this combine won't have the capacity to handle these heads. Thanks for the infor.

StillFarming

Actually both the 4425 and 4435 combines were designed and built by Deere at their Zweibrucken Germany facilty. Claas had nothing to do with their design or manufacture. Essentially the combines were based on the 95 combine in concept but with many improvements to make them a modern combine. Overall they were a very good combine but few were sold in the U.S. and parts can be hard to come by for these machines on this side of the pond.