Combines JD STS bargins

The_Red

That almost sounds like price discrimination. There are so few case IH combines in Indiana so I haven't heard of that.

Randy

I here that they are building 200 STS or I call that a soybean but any way it is still a rotor. That the dealers are to make some real good deals on the red for the green and this come from a very good source. I heard this 2_15.

jake

Its sad that you think the sts is a ih rotor,,,,,that could not be farther from the truth,,,,,,the deere uses a 3 stage rotor,,,,case one stage,,,,,,,,,Do you know what sts stands forIJIJIJIJ Single tine seperation......totally different than case or anyone else........Deere even has a rock trap,,,,,,integrated into the combine........case it is a extra cost...I have seen this combine in the field,,,,,and at school....yes I am a deere tech.....this combine will make all other rotors obsolete!!!!!!

allen

randy why did deere say that rotors were bad but they had to eat their words and come out with oneIJ and i heard from a reliable source that deere is going around to red combine owners and offering cut throat deals to get a combine that has a good resale value. that just proves that deere is saying we want new customers and we don't care about the old customers leaving them with the used combines and not even going to them with the cheap deal that is just starting a bad rep for deere