Combines john deere 9650 sts in edible beans

Deereboy

lope. We were harvesting white beans today with the same 9650STS. Beans were windrowed on 11 feet wide windrow. 12, 30inch rows together. Very nice and heavy crop! Separaterspeed aws 190 rpm under load and did not change any! Concavesetting at 4 Fastcylinderspeed at low setting. Groundspeed believe it or not was 5.5 mph.Sample in the graintank was excellent and virtually no splits! Round wire concave in machine. losses behind machine were nill. Very impressive!

Wind

Can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. You tihink that noone will have anything bad to say about Green,

Grainman

lope, Maybe you are the proof to Wind's statement that people can talk out of their n$@holes.

deereboy

Grainman, Could we keep this talkshow were it was originally intended for, it is above the heading on top of the page. It says we are among friends and lets talk combines, settings and performance to all help each other! I started this posting how excited i was with the new 9650 sts in edible beans, but it seems very sad to me that after several replies we seem to talk more about bodyparts then about combines! Could we keep discussions more constructive rather then cutting up everybodies opinions!! Deereboy.

JimB

Good to hear that the STS is performing well. I have heard a second hand story about the first one to run in white beans in Huron county.