Combines longer unloader spout

dibber

Yes Gleaner offers a longer spout. We just got done installing one on our combine. Not sure of the kit no. but could get it for you if interested.

Sando

John, The longer unloader spouts are available. We've been using them for the last five years since we've been using 36ft draper headers. Makes life a little easier when unloading, especially on the go.

John

How much does it add over the standard spoutIJ We made one up that's about 10 inches longer that's rivited to the existing one. In fact I bent it up yesterday backing out around stuff to see if our corn head would run right. If it adds more than what we have I may be interested, plus, it probably looks better. I assume you know I don't mean the auger tube but the spout on the end where stuff comes outIJ Some have different names for things you know.

Kurt

We added the longer spout to our combine. It is an option in the book, I think it was $68. It does really help, it angles futher away is longer and makes the grain pour out better in a tighter tubeular shape, it help to keep the wind from blowing it away before it gets to the truck. Don't know if you have ever had that problem but we do in KS

John

I live east of Salina, so I know about that Kansas wind. Thanks for the info, I'm going to look into it. The homemade extension that's on there makes grain splatter a little, though don't bother in grain cart.