Looking for ideas on Pinterest

Skyline

Skyline

Farm Hand
I used to love pinning ideas on Pinterest and I have a lot of pretty pictures pinned on my boards that are related to farming. I still enjoy doing, occasionally, but then I realise I can probably take some pictures and upload as well! Though I will need a better camera I guess!

baloyi

baloyi

Farm Hand
You know what, I always head to Pinterest whenever I want to get some farming ideas, plus you can get all sorts of information on this social platform. I would suggest that you purchase a professional camera; you will get good quality pictures.

Giselle

Farm Hand
Oh true! There are a lot of infographics and such that I really like to read when I have some leisure time! Should have some organised boards for myself and my goals as well I guess!

Rosebud

Rosebud

Farm Hand
You can find some really cool stuff on Pinterest! I've found some great gardening tips and new recipes to try there.

A lot of phones have good cameras these days. You could take some photos with your phone and see how they turn out. I'm sure folks would love to see what you're doing with your own garden!