Combines n6 header raise

NDDan

Yea it takes a ground down very very thin socket and don't take to tight for it will break new seat. I think now you are not signaling pump to come up to pressure when requisting a lift of header. This requires the number one valve to energize. Check to see if you get magnatism on stud that holds coil on when requisting a lift. If this is good I would suspect master will have to come back off. I believe you will find a problem with check valve or the orfice inbetween sections. Right now you are stroking the pump with signal from steering and you need to stroke it with signal from electric coil. Maybe the master valve you put on was missing the orfice or it is floating loose in there. Good luck

glr62

would that be the ball between the sectionsIJ think it was in there but maybe in wrong port

NDDan

You might be best to have a look in parts manual. The valve would have to be split away from others to get at the ports where the check valve and orfice is. I would be suspecting loose orfice. I have also seen where the seat that needle seats against is mushroomed just a bit. That is the needle and seat under the electric coil. I believe that orfice seat is supposed to be .055" and have found some with .040". I think .040" will work most of the time but it can't be mushroomed and orfice between section can't be leaking much around threads.

Pengs5

Hey Dan Are they standard O rings between each valve in the stackIJ Just wondering if i have to split in the field at midnight some time. Why could'nt they have been individual IJ. thanks pengs5

NDDan

I wouldn't call them standard oring you would find in a general purpose kit. Otherwise they could be located at a dealership that has good selection. I'd get the right ones from dealership if you plan on taking apart at midnight. Make sure you have header on ground when you take apart. I tie the stack of valves together with a few pieces of wire before removing the front section. I also support the weight of the front of stack with another piece of wire. Don't know what you mean about individual. These stackable valves were fairly common on lots of equipment using numerous hydraulic functions. Very good for the most part and likely some made special for the advanced hydraulic systems the Gleaners used.

Pengs5

Hey there thanks Dan. By individual i mean how come they could'nt be not joined so one only had to take one apart when doing so, surely they could have been charged off a manifold etc. Yes they are good but i was just thinking how nice if you did'nt have to disturb the whole thing. thanks pengs5