Combines n7 warning on 1460 combine

JWK

That number relates to the rotating screen in front of your engine radiator. This is very common on the this series combine. Could be a strong wind that slows it down and alarms at you, and then it can be a faulty indication. Now here is some idea for you. Behind the monitor box that displays the number there are switches. It is easier to see from the beginning to take a ladder outside your cab and look thru the window and at these switches. I believe the number 7 switch will be on the far right as you sit in the cab. The screen may always be rotating and you can turn off the alarm with the toggle switch to the lower position..... One more item to understand about this monitor. If you decide to turn off the n7 it will still display in the window...and...if any other sensor detects another function not working the display will show a zero. Have a good day JWK

rusty

Make sure your rad is clean. Restricted air flow also slows down your rotory screen to the point it can set off the alarm. Also check that the sensor, wiring and magnet are OK

Rotor_Man

I believe your not remembering that correctly JWK, turning n7 off (up) disables the warning and the n7 will not indicate. The remaining portions of the monitor will operate normally. My 1480's are that way and I suspect a 1460 is the same.