Combines New 570R

justapurrin

did you get the HP feederhouseIJ or variable speed rotors, is this a small grain machine or a corn machineIJIJ

low_end_torque

What size tire did you getIJ 520 or 650. I would get the 650 at least! If you are running that wide of a head, get the HP feederhouse if it will work with a HonebeeIJ 750 size tires cut your turning radius, but 36ft head doesn't require that short of a turning radius

rod

It is small grain. I got the variable speed rotors. I don't know the HP feederhouse. What does HP stand forIJ I'm sure I got 520 tires. I'm waiting for the dealer to get my invoice back to me so I know the specs. Thanks

FarmBuddy

HP = Header Pitch Feederhouse is optional as shown on page 8 of the 2005 lexion brochure. This lets you always run the header at the optimized cutting angle by tilting the front plate of feederhouse. Cutting angle can be changed easily with turn buckle adjuster or optional hydraulic cylinder. Tilts upward 8 degrees through a tilt downward angle of 11 degrees for a total range of 19 degrees. Not to be confused with the lateral tilt system called Auto Contour which provides = _ - lateral side tilt of 9 degrees. Most draper heads, such as MacDon and Honey Bee have these same adjustments built in and integrated between their center adapter and header main frame. HP is most commonly used on lexion OEM rigid and flex headers.