Combines New tabel sizes

mudhogg

Can't say about the 35 footer but guys here in mississippi have been cutting beans for 3 or more years with the 30s. I've talked with them about it and we have one coming for next year for the new 9610. They say that in high yeilding beans they slow down but the increased productivity is easy to see. If most all of your cutting is in 50 bu or better then stay with the 25, or if the width would be of concern in getting to the feilds or on the road. That is my biggest concern.

Punk

I read with some interest your queries about larger headers. In western Canada large draper headers (McDon Honey Bee or P.M.I.) have been used with great success. The biggest benefit seems to be in gentle heads in feeding the capacity of the combine seems to up by 20% or more. On our 9600 we went from 4mph with a 30' header to 5-6mph with a 36' draper. We don't have much bean experience around here but there are guys that have combined up to 60 bpa peas with 36' draper headers and there is the occasional guy that will do some with the 42' Honey Bee. I think with a little experimenting you would have good