Combines Oilley Post Hole Digger

tbran

Is this a brand or has your spelling gone southIJThe old PHD Ham and Tom built in the 50's leaks like crazy and is covered with crud...does that make IT a Oily PHDIJ BTW I bought a cistern last week and plan to bring it home and work it up into post holes, want to help me with thisIJ :)

lbran

That's the Name the customer told me was on it. I have never heard of it either. Vasser I believe is the oldest, but not 100% sure. I've contacted them and it's not a Vasser.I don't think it's Y2K compatable either!

tbran

does that mean that in 2000 it will fill in all the holes it has dugIJ

lbran

Well, not exactly. This really has me stumped. It must be on the cutting edge of technology.

tbran

You sure it isn't an OliverIJ As to the Y2K thing.... I had a dream my electronic powershift controller got shifted into reverse and I unplowed my whole farm......... got to get more sleep huhIJ

T__langan

Funny thing, I had a similar dream - that our 8670 Genesis's computer chip wasn't Y2K ready and come 1_1_2000, it thought it was actually 1900. We then couldn't get the tractor to move until we put oats in the fuel tank - she thought she was a horse. Also, got a bit stubborn about going certain places, got cranky if we didn't pet her every now and again, and wouldn't shut down when we turned the key off unless she had a nice fluffy pile of straw under her. Go figure......! Guess now I know what it's like to have a Deere tractor All the time! :) Happy Thanksgivin' Everyone!!