Combines old pull type gleaner

t_leslie

try selling on E-BAY, some one sold a operators manual for an old combine one time and it brought about $500-600, it worth a try

tbran

Gee, we have E pull type, J, T, W, R, NR, and Wisc. eng. origional non circulated op mans... 1950, 1938 circa, What would they be worthIJ

T__langan

tbran - I watch Ebay pretty close 'cause everybody needs a hobby and mine is collecting Gleaner stuff. That operator's manual that t. leslie said sold for big $$ must have been a really rare one. I have found that Ebay is a buyer's market for old literature and manuals, not a seller's market. I have bought things on Ebay for $10 that I have seen in the past at toy shows for $60 - $70. Those old operator's manuals, even in perfect condition might bring $15 - $45 each, just guessing. The old sales literature sells for more than manuals as a rule. A few weeks ago, someone was auctioning off an old Gleaner lighted sign from approx. the late 50's_early 60's. It had a cutaway of a Gleaner on it that had strobed backlighting that made the crop appear to flow through the combine. Also had wheels that turned on the combine. That thing sold for over $200 - I would have loved to had that but my wife refused my request to hang it in our living room so I let it go. Funny how men and women differ on how to decorate! Tom langan

rlbob

Tom, Would you have literature concerning this model. If you could, post us a pictureIJ Thanks, rlbob

T__langan

I don't have literature on it but I do have some pictures I can scan. Ain't got time today and have a funeral to attend tomorrow. I'll scan them, post a link here and email you about it when I get it up.