Purple sunflower?

TammiT

TammiT

Farm Hand
Has anyone seen these beautiful purple sunflowers? I love sunflowers and yellow is my favorite color. I was looking online for different types and came upon this. I ordered them on Amazon. I am so excited!
51bXDAYpozL._AC_SY580_.jpg

51bXDAYpozL._AC_SY580_.jpg

Almost Eden

Almost Eden

Bean Stalker
I believe they're all hybrids, and I agree that they're very pretty. I also like deep red sunflowers. There are a lot more colors out there today. I hope your purple sunflowers turn out beautifully.

BIGRED

BIGRED

Golden Chicken
That is gorgeous! My wife would love it as purple is her favorite color. I'm going to go take a look at Amazon right now. I would think it's too late to plant. When do you plant fall bulbs?

vincenzosassone

Farm Hand
Has anyone seen these beautiful purple sunflowers? I love sunflowers and yellow is my favorite color. I was looking online for different types and came upon this. I ordered them on Amazon. I am so excited!
View attachment 1078

View attachment 1078
Wow, I have never seen something like that, that's awesome. From this chat I can also understand that sunflowers can be different in color, I would never have said that!
Anyway, I wish your plant will grow strong and you'll find this funny, the funnier it is, the better you can grow plants!

When do you plant fall bulbs?
Excuse me, what do you mean?