Combines R50 RPM adjustments

Dan

Grap ahold of the lever at the pump and give it a twist to see if engine revs up a bit for you. You may need to go into councel of cab to shorten cable there or maybe the bracket that holds cable got bent or something. I would have extreme doubt that anything in the pump is holding back your RPM. Good luck. Dan

tbran

yeah Dan, let me relay what I am running into. The lever is getting loose on the shaft going into the pump. Had two in wheat and it has happened to mine. Makes the engine do weird things. Takes a 10mm I believe to tighten. Some models may have a allen screw I have been told. Also the little hand pumps are beginning to suck air and have caused us some grief when tank gets low. These can be repaired from an injection shop. Get no. off pump and they can order 4 about 35 bucks best I can remember. This is usually a surging problem though.

tbran

I forgot to mention if all else fails you can move the high idle stop.. Engine at no load high idle needs to be 2710.... per the experts...R40-50's with Deutz 913c mills