Combines Ran a 9895 WOW

riceman

I have heard of 7+ mph with a 12 row in 200 + bu. corn from a friend up in Missouri. Our dealer runs 2 of them and said they stripped 28,000 bu. of rice in one day with them. Thats simply amazing.

allen

where did you run it atIJ was it on your farm, i sure would like to run one myself let me know how i can get a hold of oneIJ allen

allen

where did you run it atIJ was it on your farm, i sure would like to run one myself let me know how i can get a hold of oneIJ allen

Illinois_Gleaner

allen, are you in Ill.IJ We were running it down south east of Effingham. They are taking it up a little north of here today. They are suppose to be shelling corn with a 8010,580 lexion and a Deere I think. If you arent to far from here let me know. I will let you know when they are running. It is going to be about 20 miles north of Effingham I think. IG

Illinois_Gleaner

Your dealer isnt Cox is itIJIJIJ I bought a drill from them once. Nice people. IG

riceman

Yes thats my dealer. I agree that they are super nice people too. We've never been dissapointed with them.

allen

we are in marshall, so not a far drive, i talked to clayton from kuhns equpiment he had to come down and look at our corn head the electric deck plates quit working i quizzed him about it a lil bit, i know it would be nice to run on of them for a day in beans to see how it would compare to a deere or case. allen