Require vaccines?

Almost Eden

Almost Eden

Bean Stalker
Do you require your employees to get their vaccinations? If so, which ones do you expect them to get? My understanding is that it's legal to require them, but that you have to offer exemptions for certain things too. I wonder if many employees opt for the exemption. It wouldn't be hard to get one. Are you going to require the COVID-19 vaccine too?

MartyR

Farm Hand
I don't have any employees, but I work in construction and we're required to get vaccinations like the tetanus shot. The COVID-19 vaccination is going to be required as well when it's readily available. I don't believe anyone has asked for an exemption.

The Big Cowhuna

The Big Cowhuna

Golden Chicken
I require that everyone have a tetanus shot. I don't require the flu shot and I don't plan to require the coronavirus vaccination. I'm not sure that I'd feel comfortable getting one myself since it's so new. I've never had anyone ask for an exemption, but this is a family run operation.

Shelbii

Shelbii

Farm Hand
This is an interesting topic. We don't have employees, just family. I'm not sure I would require my employees (if I had any) to get the covid vaccine. I am going to get it when I'm eligible but I wouldn't make others.

Gordyg

Gordyg

Farm Hand
No, I will not require my workers to have the vaccine. I don't think there is enough information on it yet to make people have it. I am not 100% sure if I am getting it yet.