Smartwatch, fitness

pseag

pseag

Farm Hand
I need some help please. My wife is asking for a smartwatch for Christmas. She had a Fitbit but didn't like it (said it wasn't tracking her steps right). She wants to read her text and be able to talk on it too. Any thoughts or recommendations?

Farmallh

Farmallh

Golden Chicken
What kind of phone does she have? You will need to get one that is compatible. If she has an iPhone, the Apple watches are great. I just bought a Galaxy watch and it does all of those things.

RanchHouse

RanchHouse

Farm Hand
I would say that it depends on your budget. An Apple watch is a suitable choice for iPhone users. I would consider Garmin Vivoactive 4, which is more than a fitness tracker; it evaluates your sleep and breathing patterns as well as stress levels, and a lot more.

Shelbii

Shelbii

Farm Hand
I have used a Garmin, Apple, Fitbit and now a Galaxy. You should look now though because of the Black Friday sales! I picked up one for my daughter this morning (Fitbit).

Desi

Desi

Golden Chicken
You should also check with your cellphone carrier. I use Verizon Wireless and they have great deals right now. Are you looking for one that you can put on the plan or use with WiFi only?