Struggling!

Almost Eden

Almost Eden

Bean Stalker
Is anyone else struggling right now to handle homeschooling along with all the other work that running a business and farm entails? We normally send our kids to public school, and let me tell you, I'm not cut out to be a teacher. I admire the people who homeschool and run their business and farm at the same time. We're barely treading water here.

Minty

Minty

Farm Hand
I don’t have any kids but I can understand how you feel. My friends also deal with the same thing as well and I think it’s better to talk about it with others and get through this hard time together.

Wildlife

Wildlife

Bean Stalker
"I think it’s better to talk about it with others and get through this hard time together."
I agree.

Chickadee

Chickadee

Farm Hand
We are struggling, too. My husband has had to put more hours in around the farm because I can't help him as much as I usually do. Our kids are doing elearning through their school. I am supposed to help them with their lessons, and I am not cut out to be a teacher, either!

greg

greg

Farm Hand
Teaching, as they say, is a noble profession. Over time, patience and understanding become inherent virtues. Sharing your experiences with others can lead to better ideas and ways of handling the workload.