Combines tips

tbran

Yes, or at worst it will do no harm that we have found. Now, the only crop we are concerned in is with the --Gleaner Grass Getter Marijuana Custom Harvester Special -- the upgraded performance pictorial directory items will be posted as soon as we get the machine unimpounded, uh, er, I mean back on the lot...... :) Any suggestions as to upgrades neededIJ High road speed, camo paint, etcIJ

DEE

We have no problems harvesting that stuff with stock machines!!!Thanks for the help.

T__langan

Gee, first moonshine, now hippy weedIJ You ain't the only one squeezin' down there - a guy in Bloomer, WI just got arrested a few days ago for "distilling". Revenooers found 60 gallons of moonshine on his place. I guess the secret is out now about what Gleaner owners do with all the extra grain we get with our machines! NExt time you mention "hiding" from your M.I.l. in the discharge chute of that R50, we'll all know what you're really doin' in there Cheech. ;) Peace, Man.

Mark

After each harvest I take out the rotor and put in a still. Helps pay for all the mods I have installed.

t_leslie

all you have to do is leave alittle grain in the bin and park it outside with a bucket under the unloading auger clean out.... a few weeks after the first ran and some hot weather you'll have some good mash.....................just kiddin