Combines To Dealers and Mechanics

tbran

tbran is Tim Brannon, lbran is larry Brannon, part of the BandG Equip guys at Dresden,Tn. - Paris Tn. and Hopkinsville, Ky. Our other partner is Steve Gallimore aka the Rev. (natak is Nathan Klopfenstein, service mgr at Hoptown). We are all first cousins,(cept Natek he's a good ole X-yankee) grew up on adjoining farms, grew corn, wheat, soybeans, cattle, dairy'd (quit that) piggys (quit that too) fescue, clovers, lespedesia, milo (one time- still itches) sheep(one time, the first shearing killed most of them plus couldn't stand the kidding) chickens, and sowed a bunch of wild oats. I was forced off the farm - and out of the county - and went to work for Allis-Chalmers. (aka Alice Chamblers - Alice Charmers,etc.) Had a terrible job for a few year hauling those EXPO Gals all over N. America putting on all sorts of good will programs sponsored by AC and on the side worked with experimental Rice Gleaners and high-clear 7000 tractors and was a TM in S. la. Came back to a dealership in 78 and then, during the German occupation, sold Deutz (aka Dutch,Doots, Do its and so on). Now sell all the AGCO (aka argo, argaco, etc) lines plus a bunch more.

Dairyman

I'd been wanting to know a little info on you guys. Thanks. Could you email me tbran, I would like to talk to you. Russ

johnboy

Thanks for all the information tbran. By the way it will be a nice summer's day here in Queensland Australia.temperature in the low 30's celeus and the crops are growing well[you do have to have a win sometimes].john

lbran

E-Mail us anytime you have a question. We will do what we can to help.

lbran

Of all the explaining, you forgot to put your E-Mail address on there...DUH!

Dan

I'm a dealer in Hoople North Dakota alone with my two brothers Tom and lowell Jr. My dad along with some friends started it all from a wooden grainery back in the C combine and 190 tractor days. I think I now know why dad turned gray early. Drop the d off my email address to get the shop. Brother Tom checks and responds to mail hourly, yea right. We'll try help out promply. To all you guys down south Thanks ya all and you guys up north Thanks A and you guys down under Thanks mate.