What are you hoping to achieve in the coming year?

leon

leon

Golden Chicken
I want to venture into vegetable farming, and my ideal farm would include hops, asparagus and strawberries. Hopefully, I can also set apart some decent acreage of a pasture where Cheviot sheep, laying hens and goats can graze.

Chris T

Chris T

Farm Hand
We achieved a few milestones this year and next year will be a build-up to these achievements. It may be too soon to say if we want to introduce another crop because that will depend on the half-year outcomes. Hopefully, we can have more tax reforms and even lower tax rates to help famers balance out fluctuations in revenue and expenses.

Digger

Digger

Golden Chicken
I'm hoping to start on a pick-your-own fruit venture. I just need to do some more research to make sure it will be profitable. Then I'll start sourcing the plants.

Homestead Hustle

Homestead Hustle

Farm Hand
We'd like to turn a higher profit this next year. It probably won't happen this next year, but we would like to buy more land eventually and branch out into growing new crops.

Andrew T

Andrew T

Farm Hand
We would like to buy more land and expand our crop farming. We already grow corn. We'd like to try to grow soybeans and perhaps some wheat. We'll likely start with one or the other, but we'd eventually love to grow both.

jack

jack

Farm Hand
We all venture into farming with the hope of getting a profit, but at times this does not happen immediately. In the coming year, I want to attend as many trade fairs as possible and do more research. It is dangerous to try out new things without having realistic expectations.