Combines What s the limiting factorIJ

T__langan

Not being one of the Tribal Elders myself, and at risk of sounding dumb or sarcastic, my guess for the limiting factor is the sound barrier. Those big Gleaners just ain't streamlined enough to break through it and cracked front cab windows are expensive to replace. OK, I'll admit, that one sounded dumb - now for the real answers........HyperIJ Tom langan

Tom

Hey Tom, we heard what we thought was thunder the other night. Was that you practicing for a run at Mach 1 or somethingIJ You probably can do it with that goosed up diesel pump. last year Ken C had a fleet of semis that had a hard time keeping up with his 12 row head on an R62. I understand he took a job in Hawaii. Tom Russell

Hyper_Harvest

98R72,385hp.,seive removed,12-30hd.6.7mph,200bpa corn,4000bph+,plugged the clean grain elevator.Hyper

Hyper_Harvest_II

And,this machine was a factory stock unit with very few to no mods..Just think,we could have acheived the very same results with 300hp. and some Hyper and Hurrt tricks to the processor.Think of all the money that could be saved in fuel cost alone.Food for thought, Hyper Harvest II.