What's overrated?

Amanda

Amanda

Farm Hand
It seems like every year there's some new shiny piece of machinery that comes out that's supposed to be revolutionary. Which machines do you feel like are overrated? I can't remember the exact name, but three years ago I bought a machine that made seed balls. Yes, you can make those with your bare hands. Hey, it was on clearance.

Smarty Plants

Smarty Plants

Farm Hand
I bought a fancy mulcher years ago and it did a good job, but it wasn't much better than using the mower. I didn't have a lot of thick sticks to mulch or it would've been more valuable to me. I wound up reselling it at a loss.

Wildlife

Wildlife

Bean Stalker
Portable air compreesor could plug into vehicle,didn't produce enough air to blow up vehicle tire good for light duty cleaning.

More Green

More Green

Farm Hand
They make tire inflators (air compressors) specifically for airing up your tires Wildlife. I know you know that. They even have three different models with more amps, or something, to fill your tires quicker. In this vein, I would say the inflators with digital readouts are overrated. Like digital clocks. What's wrong with the traditional readouts? Too hard to comprehend?

Skyline

Skyline

Farm Hand
Yeah indeed a lot of machines nowadays you might not really have the need to use them most of the times. But I guess it’s still helpful for some people. Though I must admit it’s somehow ridiculous to see the overwhelming “revolutionary” machines that have been out recently.