Combines White corn Harvesting

tbran

yup see posts below on header speed, auger clearance, fairings, popcorn bars, wear strip removal, hump kit, header wedge kit, cyl bars. dewiring the grate, auger clearances, removing every other row of cyl. bars, clean auger clearance, unloading at low rpm...... now that I've scared the bejeebers out of you,,, you probably won't have to do a thing to get a premium if you run feed chain at slow rpm low variable speed, and 'bout 250 rpm on cyl with clearance set to diameter of avg. cob diam. and front of concave set 1 to 2 marks toward max. and unload at low rpm. any problems hollar at us. lots of experts ready to help. but please read below all the posts as subject is covered extensivly or however you spell it. bye--mom I'm coming home warm up supper!!!!!

Kurt

Sorry I asked tbran. I didn't need the bejeebers scared out of me like that. I study these post everyday (I even made it my home page) and I never once have seen white corn mentioned. I was looking for an expert that has picked white corn to see if any thing is different about the crop and combining it.