Combines worn out 9600IJ

beet

what is a dry lander wheat farmer. we have a9500 with the same kind of hours and i think there is still a lot of good times left in it. we have mantained it very winter .this winter complete phisical with some new parts .ever notice canaidans can not spell proper .than they gave us the inter net.any specific question just ask and i will try to hen peck back to you

drylander

Thanks for the reply beetonia. Have you updated your straw-walker blockes and crankesIJ This one has not been updated yet but lookes to be in good shape yet.

beet

no we have not .there so so i traded it in on a9510 last week .but i am rebuilding it for the dealer this month so it is his call . myself iwould prob. do them if we were to keep the machine .we are on its second set of elevator chains and spockets updated the shoe augers to bearings . the worst problem we had was keeping the beater curtian from coming lose and going out the back end .had to put new flails in the chopper last year to stop it from vibrating the back end off