Combines 4400 About Ready to hit the Road

Brimfarms

Hope everything goes well sounds like you have looked everything over pretty well. Does it have a screen or filter on the fuel tankIJ My 6600 that I had stopped up all the time(It was a desiel). What is really fun is taking the ol' 8-row wide corn head down the road in ragein' cajain'country(louisiana) . Good luck...

Deerebines

Red Just remember......pack a log chain in case she does quit entirely. You'll at least be able to pull er over somewhere away from traffic and try to get the ole girl going again. I don't think you'll have any trouble. Sounds as if you've looked it all over. Just better to have to many tools and supplies. You can always haul them back home but it's damm hard to use them if you don't have them. Now that I think about it.......You have it insured, you do want to sell it,........Maybe you ought to wait till the busier part of the weekIJIJIJIJ Just joshing you. Good luck

The_Red

Thank you. This one just has the fuel strainer assembly only. Since I just got the gas tank back from boiling and a seal, the strainer bowl is spotless. Shouldn't have a problem of plugging up since the rust is gone.

The_Red

Good point on having a chain along. Hmmmmmm. Insured for $4,000, rush hour starts at 3:30----- :)