Combines A recent conversation

T__langan

Deutzman - you didn't specify what models you and your neighbor were running but I could guess it was a Gleaner "E" vs a 9610 Deere, correctIJ lOl!! Tom l.

tbran

run beside him in 180 bu corn on a 5 degree slope then really :).....

High_Rise

Run that silver slag heap next to my very old rusty SH 6620 in 200 bu. corn on 16% slopes then we'll see who is smiling.

High_Rise

Speaking from experience. There are a couple of the very machines you are touting as natural sidehill machines and I must say I do have my facts straight since they come from actual field exp. not slick paper ads. Sorry, but I have seen both work and it just is not the way you say. Now Deere has produced an even hilariously large SH 9500 which is way too expensive for most of us to even think about anyway. The only way to get the full use out of that seive and the grain tank is to run it level. The Hillco equipped 2366 is another step above the 9500. If the Galvanized Gleaner was the end-all of harvesters, I think the numbers would show it. I am glad you like yours. I still like my old piece of junk which was paid for 15 years ago.

T__langan

High Rise - If you took the time to look through the posts on this board made by Hyper Harvest, you would see his FACTS do not come from "slick paper ads" as you say. Tom langan

tbran

in fact Gleaner doesn't even run adds...:)-( to any degree , a fact that I wish would change.. A little horn tootin' is against philosophy evidently. Deere has the farmers bucks to play with however.. It's like the portion of a JD mower that is advertising ,22%. They don't give away those million $ superbowl ads ya know, and guess who pays those tabs....

T__langan

I see Gleaner ads up here fairly often, especially during the summer and fall. But they are on dull, unshiney, newspaper paper so what they say in the ads must be true! Everyone knows what is stated on shiney ads is false! Except one time I seen a dull, unshiney ad that said the exact same thing as a slick, shiney ad I had seen one day previous. What does that meanIJ Perhaps High Rise can decipher that conundrum. I think the AGCO dealers pay for the ads as dealer phone numbers and locations are always listed at the bottom. Spend some of yer $$ Tightpockets Tbran!! Take out a loan if need be - you got yer m.i.l. as collateral! Tom l.

Greg

I am amazed at the speeds you folks talk about. We have an N7 that we have used for two years. In wheat, 4 mph is the most it will do without unduly overloading it. I have printed the upgrades, but did not have time to install them for this year's harvest. We will definitely have thme ready for next year. I hope the results are as good as advertized. Greg PS I think it is great that you "experts" are helping us when there is no direct financial gain.