Any babies?

MartyR

Farm Hand
Got any piglets, chicks, ducklings, lambs, or other farm babies? How is it going for you guys so far? My rooster is the proud father of a few chicks this year. One was picked off by a hawk, unfortunately, but I haven't lost any others. You?

ChickensAndCows

ChickensAndCows

Farm Hand
Our rabbit had her babies yesterday! We are planning to rehome all the bunnies except one or two. My kids are so happy that we have baby bunnies! I'm looking forward to when they are a little older and my kids can interact with them.

ChickensAndCows

ChickensAndCows

Farm Hand
Our rabbit had her babies yesterday! We are planning to rehome all the bunnies except one or two. My kids are so happy that we have baby bunnies! I'm looking forward to when they are a little older and my kids can interact with them.

ChickensAndCows

ChickensAndCows

Farm Hand

Petal to the Metal

Petal to the Metal

Golden Chicken
Not this year. I'm normally all about it, but it has been a busy year and I have enough on my hands already.

@ChickensAndCows, congratulations on the bunnies!

@MartyR, I'm sorry to hear that a hawk nabbed one of your little chicks. That's happened to me before, and it's not a good feeling.

Mayfield

Mayfield

Farm Hand
We have a couple of new calves. They are doing great so far.
Stinks about the hawk and your chick! We sometimes have that problem too.

GoatGal

GoatGal

Farm Hand
Sadly, we have no babies yet. We are hoping for some soon! We have seen several young rabbits in our yard. And we've heard some young birds. But we don't have any babies of our own!