Any plans to ring in 2021?

The Big Cowhuna

The Big Cowhuna

Golden Chicken
We don't usually do anything to ring in the new year around here. I'm kind of in the mood to celebrate the beginning of 2021 though. The last year has been so rough, that 2021 just feels like a new beginning. How will you celebrate it?

Urban Homestead

Urban Homestead

Bean Stalker
I used to throw a nice party for all of my friends, but COVID-19 threw that out the window. I guess my husband and I will probably spend the night alone, like we've been doing since the pandemic hit. I love him dearly, and we have a lot in common, but I sure miss my friends.

Demeter

Demeter

Farm Hand
My wife usually goes to bed before midnight, but we both stay up to watch the ball drop. That's about as exciting as it gets for us. I'm looking forward to 2021 too, @The Big Cowhuna. May it be a fantastic year for all of us!

Emergency Cake

Emergency Cake

Farm Hand
Some people definitely have social plans because I've been selling a lot of Happy New Year's Eve and Happy New Year's Day cakes and cupcakes. I'm surprised that I've received as many orders as I have.

The Back 40

The Back 40

Farm Hand
No plans to celebrate......I'll leave all that to the younger ones. Midnight is way past my bedtime these days. LOL I did get excited about it when I was much younger though.