Anyone else like this?

Almost Eden

Almost Eden

Bean Stalker
My home has amazing curb appeal. I have a large fountain that birds flit about. There's a lovely shaded patio for entertaining. I have luscious flowers, shrubs, and trees that all look as if they were kissed by Mother Nature herself. Why, this place could be featured in a magazine - until they open the door to go inside. Let's just say that I'm much more attentive to the outside than I am the inside. I just enjoy it more I guess. Is anyone else like this?

GoatGal

GoatGal

Farm Hand
I feel like I'm this way too. My flower beds look really nice and I keep the outside of my house looking neat and orderly. I feel like more people are going to see the outside than the inside anyway. :)

MartyR

Farm Hand
Our yard isn't that special. I don't think house is something you'd find in a magazine spread either though. I guess they're a matched set.

BIGRED

BIGRED

Golden Chicken
My wife does a great job inside and we both work outside. Our house is always clean and I don't know how she does it. We have beautiful flower gardens too. I'd like to get a fountain but right now we have a fish pond.