Anyone get the vaccine?

BarkerB

BarkerB

Farm Hand
How many people got the COVID-19 vaccine? Which one and how many doses have you had so far? Did you get sick from it?

I had my second dose of Moderna today and I'm getting a bit of a headache. That's it so far.

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
My wife and I have had both doses of Pfizer. The first dose we had no reactions except for slightly sore arms. The second dose I was very tired the next day, my wife was fine.

More Green

More Green

Farm Hand
One dose of Moderna with the second coming next week. Just a little sore in the "shot spot", but that's it. I feel just fine.

GrandPa100

GrandPa100

How many people got the COVID-19 vaccine? Which one and how many doses have you had so far? Did you get sick from it?

I had my second dose of Moderna today and I'm getting a bit of a headache. That's it so far.
I got the second and final shot of the J&J

Roo4

Roo4

Farm Hand
I got both doses of the Moderna vaccine. I had a sore arm and achey body with both doses. I'm not out of the 2 week period yet from the second dose. My parents both had the Pfizer vaccine.

Almost Eden

Almost Eden

Bean Stalker
It's weird how vaccines affect people so differently. Moderna is the most readily available here. I expected to have trouble with it, but I felt no side effects aside from a sore arm. It didn't bother my husband either. However, the same shot made my sister run a fever for three days afterward. I'm relieved now that my husband and I have had both our shots.

Farmallh

Farmallh

Golden Chicken
We have had it too, Moderna. My wife was sick for three days, I was fine. The flu shot always made me sick and she was always fine. Our bodies are just crazy!!