Anyone watching NFL

Roo4

Roo4

Farm Hand
Anyone watching the NFL Wildcard Weekend? I am, and I'm so glad it is on. We needed a break from everything else that is going on in the world. Who are you cheering for? Pittsburgh Steelers fan here!!

Charli1

Charli1

Golden Chicken
Yes, we are! I know a lot of people said they weren't watching this season but we are! This Bills game right now is great, close! I'm a Steelers fan too! I really hope we win tomorrow!

Farmallh

Farmallh

Golden Chicken
Oh yeah! I won't watch all the games in their entirety but I will watch some. I didn't stop watching this season. It's entertainment, that is all. This Bills great is great for sure!

Camoo4

Camoo4

Farm Hand
Wow, the Bills game was close. First playoff win for them in 25 years! I feel bad for Washington, Smith is out. Their quarterback is someone who was taking online classes and playing Madden 6 weeks ago.
Here we go Steelers!!

Desi

Desi

Golden Chicken
So far all the games have been close. Did you see Heineke play from Washington? He was fantastic! I can't wait for the late game tonight! I sure hope Ben is Ben and we win.

MichaelS

MichaelS

Farm Hand
We have been watching off and on. I can't believe that the Saints aren't really scoring much. Ha.. they just scored again. I think it might be Brees last year. Come to think about it, might be Ben's last season too.

Farmallh

Farmallh

Golden Chicken
Ugh, Ben and team are playing like a 0-12 team right now. It is making me want to puke!
All the other games were fun though. Another long weekend of games next week.

Roo4

Roo4

Farm Hand
Yeah, that was a huge disappointment! I turned it off and went to bed after the first quarter! I'm pretty sure that will be Ben's last game as a Steelers player. It was a horrible way to end the season!