Are You Innovative?

Sam Carter

Sam Carter

Farm Hand
Whether you own 5 acres or 5 thousand, and regardless of what you do with that land, do you consider yourself innovative? Do you find interesting/out-of-the-box solutions to difficult problems, for example?

Chickadee

Chickadee

Farm Hand
To be honest, I am not too creative. I wish I could think outside the box more often. When I get stuck, I tend to search the Internet for ideas or ask others who can think outside the box.

FarmHand

FarmHand

Golden Chicken
Yeah that's a given if you're actually a farmer. There's no way to get boxed solutions to everything. Farmers have always been the most ingenious and quick thinking people despite what city slickers might think of us. But when the snow falls hard or there's a natural disaster or an accident we're on top of it instantly. Everybody does dumb things so maybe farmers just have more experience?

Jack L

Jack L

Farm Hand
Small farming is something that most people do alone or with only 1 or 2 others. Like family. That being the case, we have to be innovative form time to time. I consider myself such because I can troubleshoot issues out in the field.